Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Not Alone

The pains I don't know how to ease. 
The heartbreaks I can't fix.
The unfair situations I have no power over. 
The struggles I have no solution for. 
The worries that I only have words to attempt to ease.
The tears I can only wipe and hug away. 
The problems I can't solve. 
The trauma I can't take away.
The realities I can't fathom, let alone make less harsh. 

God is aware of them. 

Where I am powerless, He is still powerful. 
When I can only hug, He can bring peace to hearts.
When all I can do is offer a temporary retreat form the harshness of the real world, He is hard at work in the trenches. 
Where I have no solutions, no answers, He has a master plan. 
When words fail me, He doesn't need me to speak them aloud.

Most of all, He is aware. He is on it. He is working. 

In all the sickness, all the hurt, all the world .... He is there. And He will prevail. 

When the days are long and the worries are mighty .... He is mightier.

He's holding all the sweet babies in His hand. He's with them, too, in a greater way than I can ever be  That's what I'll be reminding myself  as I search for sleep tonight.

They are not alone. God's aware. He's on it. He's got them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment