Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ready or Not...

...here we go!

I'm ready. I'm also very much not.

I'm ready to get back in routine. I am NOT ready to get out of the bed early each morning.

I'm ready to see my kiddos. I am NOT ready to have a bajillion inside recesses with them (so, I'm gonna need it to warm up soon. Not a lot, just so the wind chill is above 20 degrees or so).

I'm ready to buy a house. I'm NOT ready to spend that much money (and commit to a loan!).

I'm ready to move. I'm NOT ready to move in the middle of teaching ... we have great timing. =(.

I'm ready for Zumba with some awesome ladies! I'm NOT ready for how sore I will be in the morning.

I'm ready to lose weight (my goal is 30 lbs by June 14th when we go on a family vacation -- I'll be using exercise and myfitnesspal.com! check it out!). I'm NOT ready to exercise ... or watch what I eat. I like food. I LOVE pizza. A lot. =(.

I'm ready to start a new year. I'm NOT ready for how fast time is going!

I'm ready to go teach again ... I'm just not ready to wake up tomorrow. :)

Are YOU ready ... or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment