Sunday, January 27, 2013

Counting Blessings

I am - we are - so incredibly blessed.

**Blessed because we are homeowners! We've owned our house for just over a week, and it already feels like home! 

**Blessed because I have such wonderful family and friends that helped make the house feel like home - scraping wall paper, moving furniture, painting, and painting, and painting ....

**Blessed because we have family who cleaned our rental for me so I could focus on getting things set up in the new house.

**Blessed because I have a husband who is willing and able to work to get things ready so that we can be comfortable here - like working to rerun the internet cable so I don't have to have the ugly modom in my pretty living room and cutting down a tree in the back yard so the direct tv people can set up for us....

**Blessed because I am once again surrounded by woods that I love instead of town houses and streets that I didn't love.

**Blessed because I have lots of decorations to put up and lots of fun yard projects planned for spring.

**Blessed because Rob and I both have steady jobs that make us feel comfortable (well, at least as comfortable as anyone can) signing away our lives to a 30 year loan.

**Blessed because this house lots of fun room for us now, and lots of room for future growth.

**Blessed because I (we) finally have room to have people over to enjoy our home with us - which is why I LOVE our basement so much! 

....I was going to put pictures up on this post, but my phone is being stubborn and doesn't want to upload them -- so you'll have to wait! BUT, I will put up a picture post soon ... or you could just come see it in person! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment