Friday, September 9, 2022

Examples Galore

Every morning when I hit snooze on my alarm and am trying to talk myself into climbing out of bed, I say a prayer. 

I pray for energy to get me through whatever the day holds. I pray for patience in each situation and each person (namely my own littles. And, I pray for wisdom to know what to say and do, and how to say and do it.

The thing is, no two days are the same. No two situations require exact the same thing. And we never know quite what's going to be asked of us throughout a day. 

I'm so incredibly thankful that we have a God who knows and I can trust in. And I'm so thankful that His word has examples I can turn to when I need a guidance and inspiration. 

There's a story for just about everything I may need to do, there's something I can relate to any situation, and there's a person whose "been through that already" for everything I may come across 

.... and I pray that as each time comes, I'm ready to do each of those things, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment