Monday, December 10, 2012

It's the most wonderful time...

It started with some fun Christmas pictures my wonderful momma insisted on...


There was "writing in snow" (shaving cream) instead of on paper to practice our spelling words at school - and a early Christmas present of an Elf on the Shelf




A wonderfully fun Christmas show (that I didn't get nearly enough pictures of because it was dark!) the kids (and I!) loved it!

A Saturday filled with a 6th grade basketball tournament, hanging out with my sweet friend and her adorable family

And tonight, a winter choir concert (middle school)

Tomorrow my roommate from college is coming to see me on her way home for the holidays and I couldn't be more excited! =).

Sooo, here we go with the holiday season! If my (slightly spastic due to the time of year) class can make it through 6 more days of school, we will be good to go!! Hope your holiday season is off to a great start as well! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment