Tuesday, July 10, 2012

H & J

Tomorrow is Heather and Josh's 3rd anniversary! I can't believe it :). Sometimes it feels like just last week Heather and I were visiting Josh in the hospital (because he had his gall bladder out) and talking about how cute he was. Sometimes it feels like he (and his family!) have been a part of our lives forever. I am sooo thankful that Heather found such an awesome guy! They are seriously one of the best couples ever - and two of my very favorite people :). You would be hard pressed to find two people who are more caring, more giving, more fun, more loving, more godly than these two ... and I am very blessed to know them!


Dear Josh,
        Thank you for coming into our family and loving us all - even when we call Heather 12 times a day :) Thank you for reminding me how fun it is to cheer at high school basketball games, for being a wonderful example of a Coach and teacher, and for playing basketball with Isaac. I love getting to know you better. I love hearing you preach and listen to you talk about the Bible. I love discussing things with you and appreciate how studied and earnest you when it comes to God. I LOVE that my sister has a godly, Christian man to be the head of her house. Thank you for always putting her first and making her smile. She is special to me, as are you. I am so glad you and Heather found each other so that you are part of our family. I love you!




Dear Heather,
        Thank you for being the best sister EVER. For always being a great example, a ton of fun, a partner in crime ... whatever I needed at the time! I am so glad you found someone to love unconditionally, so glad you found such a wonderfully godly man to spend your life with. While I never exactly pictured you running hospitality rooms and driving high school boys to shoot outs, you have taken that role and completely rocked it! I love watching you grow as a teacher, person, and wife. Thanks for being a wonderful example of a Christian woman and wife. Thanks for always being there for me, and for always being awesome. I love you so much!



*still* my favorite moment from their wedding day -- after the wedding, standing in the receiving line. Such a happy, sweet, emotional hug -- I felt like I was intruding on such a special moment! =).
I have the best sister and brother-in-law ever, and I love them so very much! Happy anniversary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment