Thursday, July 26, 2012

Progress



My momma had the brilliant idea to turn this awkward space taking beam into my word wall :)


Remember these cute crate seats? They look even better in my room! ;)

I LOVE writers workshop. It is like my favorite thing EVER - so a writer's workstation is a must have.

Ignore the messy pile at bottom left - I still haven't gotten rid of all my extra books yet! But, thanks to my seester, my library looks AWESOME. And since our reading theme is "Shoot for the stars ... read!" I made a poster and hung the planets up (which are hard to see in the picture).

I love my desk ($50 yard sale find because there wasnt one in my room before), but I HAVE to find a way to make all the nasty cords look at least a little bit nicer...

Student computers - 10 in all.

cubbys and my lovely shelves (that empty space will soon be taken up, don't worry).

AAAAANNNNDDD since mom and I both needed a break from school, THIS is how we spent our evening:




1 comment:

  1. I laughed at the end....Just saying, I never imagined your mom holding a gun. But as for the class room it looks great!!!! Not much longer and it will be full of kiddos.

    ReplyDelete