Monday, August 5, 2013

Recharge

There is a reason my classroom had to come together so quickly (granted it is STILL coming together...): I have other things to do!

Because even though school is consuming, I don't want it to completely consume me. And even though teaching is my passion, it isn't my only one.

Because I still need to time to play.

I mean, seriously, is this pure joy or what?!

LOVE these girls (and how much they love to read!)
And celebrate.

This is my sweet cousin's fiance, Emily ... can't wait to celebrate their wedding next weekend!
And relax.

After all, teaching is consuming. And being passionate is tiring. So it was great to recharge this weekend! ...now, back to SCHOOL! And figuring out what I'm going to teach these precious kiddos! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment