Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wowsers

...its been a while since my last post! But I have good reasons! Mainly ... Overwork and under-sleep.

BUT its totally okay, because my school kiddos are well worth the overwork (and we only have 1.5 days left ... Eek!). And as for "under-sleep", well, her name is Sophie, and I am soooo in love. Even when she wakes me up in the middle of the night. Seriously, how could you not love with such a sweet puppy face?

Saturday I went to a cardinals game with my favorite ladies and when we got home my sweet hubby surprised me with Sophie. Now, that's a good day!

So, the last several days have consisted of squeezing in every ounce of fun possible with my school kiddos, and then hurrying home to my new baby. :)

I can't believe how fast my first year teaching has gone ... I sure need to do a recap post! AND I'm excited to meet my next years class tomorrow. :)

BASICALLY, I owe you a great post ... Soonly. But tonight, enjoy these sweet pictures instead:

No comments:

Post a Comment