Monday, June 10, 2013

Sometimes

Sometimes I am a hard worker ... Like last week when I spent every day shoveling truckloads of gravel into my flower beds to get the landscaping around our house looking beautiful. Sometimes I am lazy ... Like today, when a trip to Wal*Mart felt like a really super accomplishment ... And was the only accomplishment of the day!

Sometimes I am silly - like the other when I laughed (at myself) til I was crying. Sometimes I am too serious - take myself to seriously - and get offended or upset at little, silly things.

Sometimes I am tidy and keep my car neat and the bed made and the dishes done. Sometimes I am scattered and messy ... Like, well, don't look at my kitchen right this second. 

Sometimes I am so enthusiastic and on fire for God ... And other times the world threatens to close in and has to be fought off.

Sometimes I am consistent with this blog. Sometimes I am ... Not. Apparently. Whoops! So, here is to a summer of being consistent ... Starting ... Now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment