Saturday, July 16, 2022

Mimics

Friendly reminder:

When you think they aren't watching ... They probably are. 

It may take days. Months. Almost a year even to sink in.

It will likely show itself on a topic or action you never directly talk to them about. 

It will probably catch you off guard and make you chuckle.

But they will mimic you. Beacuase they are watching. 

Last August I put this sign on my classroom door.

I was excited about it, but I don't remember Lydia ever noticing or mentioning it. 

Yet she did walk through that door every day before and after school. 

Yesterday the girls played school in Lydia's room. 

This sign was placed on her door. 

They notice. And sometimes when you least expect it, they immulate. 

Thank goodness this time it was a sentiment I am happy to encourage and pass on. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment