Sunday, June 3, 2012

Old-fashioned blogging

I was so excited to get a graduation/congrats on your job gift today from a couple people I think a lot of:



It's a super cute journal!

I don't know if they actually know this or are just lucky gift buyers, but I have a [not so minor] obsession with journals. I LOVE to write down my thoughts (hence the blogging...).

This particular journal is going to chronicle my first year of teaching. Hopefully I can be fairly consistent with writing in it despite the crazy business that I am sure to be experiencing next year. :). I think it will be fun to look back on years down the road! Plus, I function better when I take the time to reason through things in writing, so I'm pretty sure reflecting and writing a few times a week will help me be a better teacher. I can't wait to use it to "blog the old fashioned way" (as my sister put it)! ;)

Thanks a million Jim and Margret!!

No comments:

Post a Comment