Friday, December 26, 2014

New Happenings

So, it's been a while since I've written ... A long while.

Lots has been happening lately. Namely this:

We are getting quite ready for Miss Lydia to join us in about a month and a half! Add in teaching and a holiday season, and you have one tired and busy soon to be mom ... But tired and busy in all the best -my life is wonderful and I am incredibly blessed - ways.

So, with the nursery ready, lazy dog Jax and I are enjoying our winter break from school, taking it easy, and finally finishing writing the tons of thank you cards I need to get in the mail.

AND, I found a new inspirational thought that I LOVE ... And that is sure to help my mindset when things get nerve wrecking or tough ...

"Instead of saying 'Lord, I don't know how I am going to do this,' say, 'Lord, I can't wait to see how you do this.'"

Because, after all ... "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment