Saturday, March 9, 2013

Woops

Sooo, if there was an award for being good at blogging ... well, it would definitely not be going to me! I am not the most consistent ... sorry 'bout that :(. Sooo if you are reading this you are obviously awesomely loyal and love me a lot ... kudos! ;).

It's funny how some times I feel like I am so, so busy -- when really, I'm probably not doing anything different than I usually do ... but, ya know. We HAVE had busy weekends, Rob's been sick, AND my lovely angles at school have been, well, less angelic.

Seriously. It is like hormone central in my classroom. No one is getting along. No one is happy. At least one person cried every day this week. We had boyfriend/girlfriend drama (please remember I have 10 year olds in my class! oh man!). Blame it on sicknesses going around, hormones, a week with two short days (due to the fact that our girls basketball team is AWESOME and took 3rd in state!), too much inside recess, time of year ... whatever you want. All I know is it has NOT BEEN nearly as much FUN as usual! And it makes me tired. Booo ...

Soooo, I see some serious team building exercises in our immediate future!

Also, I am no good at big decision making - and I have been trying to decide if and what to get my masters in ... and well, that is just two to many decisions for me to enjoy! ha!

BUT on a bright side, Rob is feeling some if not much better, my lovely sister and her hubby are coming over for a bit tomorrow to see our "all moved in" house for the first time (like I said, our weekends have been busy), aaannddd I get to come home to this every night ...



No comments:

Post a Comment